Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm back in business

My laptop cord made it in the mail today. I can finally retrieve and relive my virtual life. Did you miss me? Probably a good thing that I didn't have it because I was laid up this past weekend with a nasty cold. All I could do was sleep. Pumpkin was delighted because that meant she could sleep on me and I wouldn't kick her off.

Speaking of cats, (and I know that you were wondering). P-kitty had her check-up with the vet. It was surprisingly easy to get her in the carrier. Usually it's a replay of every act of civil disobedience throughout history. She's the most pleasant, uncooperative cat. Check-up went well and now she's home and happy. Boo was throwing a party hoping that she would stay away.

For your viewing pleasure, Miss Kate sent me a link to the hilarious video by animator Simon Tofield (who is best known for the wake up kitty that hit the web a few weeks ago):

2 comments:

C. Margery Kempe said...

Terrible to be without the 'puter! I can relate to the pain. Glad to hear the kitties are doing well and enjoying your pain (it is what they live for). I'm fighting off that cold myself (feeling optimistic at the moment thanks to First Defence. Time for more tea!

CL said...

We missed you in cyberspace! :-)