Tuesday, August 7, 2012

T-minus two weeks

Until school starts. Alas. Where did my summer go? I remember those lazy days when I would have the audacity to say I was bored. Really? How I wish I could find time to read more than an hour.

So, I will have to pack in as much fun as I can while working a 40 hour week. I did take off a couple days last week to go to Memphis for shopping and family time. I visited a professional athletic shoe fitting facility called Fleet Feet Sports. I felt all sporty and athleticly. Yes, I am still running up that hill.


I went to all the usual stores that our lovely town of Oxford, being as it caters to the 18+, size 0 crowd (that and over-sized shirts, nike shorts, and boots will get you a cup of coffee). So, I went to Macy's and then to Whole Foods and so on. My cousin, Paula, and I went to see Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom which was lovely and sweet. It's not my favorite Anderson movie. I like The Royal Tennenbaums the best I think although the young lead actress in Moonrise Kingdom reminded me of Gwyneth Paltrow's heavily eye-shadowed character. See the MK trailer below. Next, I want to see Beasts of the Southern Wild.

1 comment:

rs2joy said...



With luck ,, the actual Xbox 360 One exclusive\x{00a0}Break won to face exactly the same clouded future.Whatrrrs your opinion involving Pond utes remarks? Have you been very happy to pick up that the business can be adding the energy in to not just one online game, yet a full probable franchise? Or even do you desire Remedy would consider temporary after the anxiety which lingered close to the\x{00a0}Alan Wake sequel? Will bark from the feedback.Massive Break is expected to release throughout 2015 for your Xbox 360 system A single.Cheap RS Gold