Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun with Cats

I got the tuna-flavored medicine for Boo. She doesn't like it. I have to hold her up in the air with her feet pumping in the air and stick the dropper into the side of her mouth so she will drink it. All the while Pumpkin is running crazily around my feet. TWICE a day, people! Twice a freakin' day. What fun. Boo is far too smart for my tactics. I suspect that she will begin hiding under the bed once I open the refrigerator door (or when I shake up the little bottle).

5 comments:

C. Margery Kempe said...

Yeesh -- it ain't fun. Best of luck...

Anonymous said...

With dogs it's easy, because all their medicine tastes like meat. Misha loves it when it's heartworm pill day. Maybe you could try giving Pumpkin the medicine and then Boo will get so indignant about it that she'll demand it in the future?

CL said...

Cats...still better than children.

The Queen said...

The best part is, she'll love you so much when you stop giving her the medicine- and it Cat Gratefulness Time, that's about 3 1/2 mnutes....

C. Margery Kempe said...

She will have her revenge...