Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feeling Groovy

Thanks to a gift certificate from my sister, I treated myself to a massage tonight. My new best friend, Christina, must have worked on my shoulders the entire time. How did I think that fifty minutes was going to get rid of what has been literally riding my back for months now? Still, I feel pretty groovy. I'm definitely tempted to book another one with her.

My presentation lays untouched for the moment. I'm waiting for screams from Australia to happen any moment now but doesn't seem to be the case as of yet. I also have a stack of midterms to grade, and I had a panic attack that midterm grades were due tomorrow (thank all that is bright and beautiful that it was not the case). I was also very annoyed by annoying events all day (ironic that they do that, right?). I kept chanting...I will be relaxed very soon.....

1 comment:

C. Margery Kempe said...

Mmmmmm -- massage. Boy, I could use one. My sympathies with you on the annoyances and the midterms. I have somehow worked it out that I have nothing much to grade over our incredibly early spring break. I do have a lot of writing to get done though (look at Kate avoid work: avoid, avoid, avoid).