Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

I sense a disturbance in the force. So, I thought I could get away with avoiding graduation this year, and yet there is a ticket and parking pass waiting for me. Seeing as I know many of the graduates, I'm going. I was trying to avoid it not only for the annoying security of the event but because America's Dark Father will be there. Should be interesting especially since the stars have aligned to make it so.

I wonder how he will talk about Iraq? He was there a few years ago, not long after the start of the war, and it was pretty creepy.

In other happy news, I played with a puppy today. Thankfully I did not take him home though he could have fit in my pocket. He was determined to stay with me as he tugged on my hair and clothes. Happiness is, indeed, a warm puppy, Charlie Brown.

No comments: