Tuesday, June 1, 2010

updates that keep me sane

You will all probably get tired of the excruciating detail of my impending move but I find that marking the minor milestones makes me majorly ....happy? (fill in your "m" word here. Best submission will get free stuff!)

So far, I have set up an Internet connection and talked to an animal hospital, giving them all the skinny on my kitties. I think I am about to be ma'am'ed to death. I mean, I'm used to it because of the Academy but it's weird coming from people my age or older. Still, it's nice to have very friendly service.

In case you are all interested, I am recycling my numerous VHS tapes at a non-profit called ACT Recycling and Employment Services. I wonder what they will think when they open all those fansubs? I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments: