Tuesday, June 1, 2010

28 Days and Counting

Twenty-Eight Days before the planned move. I find that I am not as attached to my stuff as I thought. Books, CDs, videos, appliances are flying out the door to any taker. This weekend I plan to do the big flea market with the Queen. Hopefully I can purge even further. If you are in the area, feel free to drop by and see what goodies you can relieve me of.

I will have a full washer and dryer for sale. I plan on donating my refrigerator.

I will also be sending out e-mails to all my friends for packing and cleaning parties. Unfortunately, those who "owe" me for packing and cleaning are, oddly, out of state. So I will be calling on big favors and promise to ply with food and beer (or whatever). My friend, Michelle, is coming up on the 26th to help and she will drive down with me and kitties to Mississippi. Ye gods, I owe her big.

In the meantime, I plan on June 25th and June 27th to be the big days for work. I hope to blog frequently to keep myself sane. I have already made a list of what to do this week. It makes my brain hurt but I will endure!

No comments: